Sites with general information about the Semitic languages or more than one specific language.
- Arabic Hebrew Lexicon - A wonderful site to discover the similarities and differences between Arabic and Hebrew.
- Semitic Languages - Wikipedia article.
- Shibboleth - Windows (only) software for writing proper unicode text in ancient languages.
Sites with information about the Arabic language and its derivatives.
- A History of the Arabic Language - Excellent article about the Arabic language and its relationship within the Semitic family.
Sites with information about the Hebrew language.
- History of the Ancient and Modern Hebrew Language - Excellent article about the Hebrew language, with a section about its place in the Semitic family.
Sites with information about the Ge'ez language.
- Resources for learning Ge'ez – The classical language of Ethiopia - This blog has great lessons and information about Ge'ez.